My Father

My Father (APPA)
My favorite person my Father.He is the one who had always been there for me in my difficult times.My father name is Temba sherpa. He was a mounatiner. He Passed away when he was 36.He was a very kind hearted and helpful person.

My Amma used to tell me and my brother about him. For me he was the best person and he will always be the best person.He has been supported us from the very beginning of our life.He has given us all the love and support a father can give to their family. APPA you were and always be my biggest suppoter aand inspiration.I have no doubt that god took a piece of you to make me for the person i am a smaller girlier version of you.I cant thank my stars for having you in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY JOURNEY OF 11 YEARS WITH JM

Tour Diaries