MY JOURNEY OF 11 YEARS WITH JM



 
Its been almost 11 years since I first entered this school. When I first entered this school holding my grandmother’s fingers with tears in my eyes. I still remember that day when I first entered principal sir’s office with my parents to give entrance.

I started my journey with JM from grade U.K.G(2066 B.S). I still remember when I was walking through the down floor Durga Mam grabbed my hand and pulled inside class U.K.G. Since I was from a village, I didn’t know the rules and regulations of a boarding school. At that time one of my fellow friend Eunice Gurung helped me in studies as well as other activities. I learned speaking English slowly and adjusted in JM environment. After passing grade U.K.G, we were promoted to grade 1 and our class teacher was Roma mam. All the small children used to shiver hearing the name of Roma mam and Deepak sir. We were very afraid because our class teacher was Roma mam. But we were wrong. Roma mam was very polite and loving. She used to feed her lunch to us. I still remember one of my favourite teacher Manita mam. She used to teach us nepali subject. She used to bring chocolates and give it to me. As I was a hostel student, I spent almost 3 years with Mahendra sir. He used to love and treat us like his own child. I remember those days when my parents used to visit me in hostel and I used to grab their hand and start crying. I remember there was a group division of girls during grade 3,4 and 5. Aakriti was the leader of the first group and srutee was the leader of the second group. Aakriti was like a don during those days. She still is but during those days she was a bit more. If she had a fight and stopped talking with a girl then all the girls of her group would have to stop talking with that girl. It continued like that for some years then after some years, we girls started being friends with all girls. Despite all those group divisions and fights between the girls, there was a girl who used to support me every time. That girl was my best friend and her name was Sadikshya Mainali. Another favourite teacher of mine was DG sir. He was smart, cool and handsome. He was liked by almost all students during that time. He used to give us cards which encouraged us to study nicely and get more cards. He even used to provide prize to the student who had the most number of cards. Listening to the dialogues of Shyam sir, punishments from Poonam mam, receiving cards from DG sir and making fun of other teachers I Grew up this big in this environment. Getting promoted to bigger classes  I got to learn many new things. That one night tour during grade 8 was memorable. I had lots of fun with my fellow classmates and teachers there. We passed our BLE and got promoted to grade 9! Again the days of happiness and fun started. Our  class was broken into two sections. Our section enjoyed differently. Eating in class, breaking the rules and getting scolded by Deepak sir was more fun. The tour of grade 9 was mesmerizing. That 5 days 4 night tour was the most memorable. 

I would like to thank the JM family for providing me the knowledge, care and support that was required. I would like to thank my teachers for holding my hands and leading me towards the right path. I would like to thank all of my classmates for the memories till now. I know in some situations when I was wrong some of my teachers tried to put me back in the right place but I was rude to them. I would like to apologize to all of my teachers with whoever I was rude. I’ve made lots of memories which can never be replaced. I would like to thank all the people who were a part of my journey with JM. 11 years ago I entered this school with my eyes full of tears and now 11 years later I’m going to leave this school with my eyes full of tears and mind full of knowledge and memories. Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Diaries